Black Men’s Gathering
We are creating a space for Black Men to gather.
We open a container for ourselves in connection to other men, to contemplate our positions in life, witness men, find commonality and difference.
This to feel empowerment to be wise, engaged and at peace in our person and community.
This is an occasion for our wisdom and our experiences to manifest;
To find our discomfort and push through without force,
a place we can get a Healthy dose of ourselves and witness other’s introspection.
-Balanced, Measured Practices built for any Black Man. -All exercises are simple and useful.
-Authority and participation reside in the participant. -Growth comes from the individual’s experience.
-We resemble a tribe with each member as a beacon. -Introverts and Extroverts will be at home
-Fee based on post event appraisal and your budget.
Brought to you by: Yolanda and Will Jones www.yolondajonescreative.com
TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT: Send $40 for food to:
Saturday, August 24th
· 9 am Arrival at 5500 Estouteville Farm
· 9:30 - Introductions, Formation and INvocation
· 11 am - 12 pm Breathing, Stress & Refuge
· 12 – 1:30 pm Lunch
· 1-3 Leadership, Courage & Community
Personal Space Safety
· 3-6 pm Empowerment: Fire and Ice
· 6-7 pm dinner ( Provided )
· 7 Bonfire until departure (stay late or leave early)
Saturday bring your own lunch, a Towel and change of clothes.
Sunday, August 25th
· 9 am Arrival 9:15 I drive my life toolbox™
· 9:30-12 pm Presence and Wisdom
Embodiment = Insight
Acting on Wisdom Living within your values
· 12-1pm Lunch ( Provided )
· 1:30-4 pm EXvocation and Continuity